[Towns v.0.24] NexY's Texture Pack v.1.1

[Towns v.0.24] NexY's Texture Pack v.1.1

NexY

Hello to everyone, i'll show you my actual Towns project: NexY's Texture Pack

This texture pack changes about the 90% of default Towns textures and make them a bit more realistic. The textures aren't in HD,  I like to keep the original size of the textures because I think HD textures changes the game a lot and in this case it would be bad.

You can read more information, download the Texture Pack and see some screenshots in NexY's page in Towns Wiki

I've made an installer so you can install the Texture Pack with no problems!

Here you have a couple of screenshots: